Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Transcendence Premiere! Johnny Depp! Kate Mara! Rebecca Hall!

Absurd.  That is the one word that best summarizes my day at the Transcendence premiere.  Absurd.  Events are getting more and more chaotic and the crowds seem be be acting more and more ravenous.  But this premiere took it to a whole other level.  I got absolutely brutally annihilated by the people around me.  I was in the front row when Johnny signed, and this was easily the most pushing and shoving I have ever experienced from people behind me.  After the premiere I was talking with a buddy and I made the comment that going out for autographs used to be fun, but recently it has just been work. . . hard laborious work.   But hey, I got some Johnny Depp autographs, which I got none of in 2013, so that's cool.  And I took some pics and video of the cast signing:






 Below: Count the cameras & phones taking pictures of Johnny on the carpet













No comments:

Post a Comment