Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Captain America Winter Solider Premiere

If someone were to just read my blog posts they might think that I am always successful when I go out for autographs.  That every event I go to, I get every person I want.  But that is anything but the case.  Often times my results are downright awful, but usually when those awful events happen I don't feel like taking the time to write a blogpost about them.  Well I had one of those awful events at the Captain America Winter Soldier premiere.

Here is who I did not get:  I did not get Chris Evans.  I did not get Scarlett Johansson.  I did not get Samuel L Jackson.  I did not get Emily VanCamp.  I did not get Anthony Mackie.  And I did not get Stan Lee or Robert Redford (who both did not attend the premiere).

In other words . . . the premiere was a general disappointment.

But I didn't go home empty handed.  I did get Hayley Atwell, Frank Grillo, and Sebastian Stan from the movie; and I got a few of the guests including many of the cast of Agents of SHIELD.  Here's my pics of premiere:
























No comments:

Post a Comment