Sunday, October 6, 2013

Charlie Hunnam: Christian Grey from 50 Shades of Grey

I have been collecting Charlie Hunnam autographs for years.  First I was getting him on Green Street Hooligans, next I got him on Sons of Anarchy, and this year I got him on Pacific Rim.  Well Charlie has landed his most talked about role yet . . . Christian Grey in the movie version of the popular books 50 Shades of Grey.  I doubt the movie will be my cup of tea, but I will probably still check it out when it is in theaters to support Charlie. 

Well recently I had a chance to get some more Charlie Hunnam autographs and this time I decided to get him on a few non-SOA images.  Just in case this 50 Shades of Grey movie is huge.  Charlie is one of the nicest actors in Hollywood and is great about signing for fans.  He signed a bunch of photos for me and a few toys I had too. 












No comments:

Post a Comment