Monday, June 3, 2013

This is the End Premiere Emma Watson & Danny McBride Autographs & Photos


Oh my good grief.  The This is the End premiere was madness.   It was about eight deep the entire barricade.  Girls were screaming their lungs out for Seth Rogen and Jay Baruchel.  For a second I thought One Direction, Justin Bieber, and Robert Pattinson all merged into one human being and this super-sexy-combination-man showed up to the premiere.  Talking to people beforehand a lot of the random girls were there to meet James Franco.  I knew James was not coming, but these hundreds of girls didn't.  Here's a pic of the crowd and how thick it was below.  Add a celebrity to the mix and everyone acts crazy:

I was at the premiere for two reasons: Danny McBride and Emma Watson.  I didn't bring photos for anyone else, and thank goodness for that because it was so crazy I was glad I only had to focus on two people. 

Danny McBride arrived first, so I followed him down the line getting in every ten feet or so and getting a couple autographs.   I got all my photos signed, and even got Danny on a baseball.  I just personally think Eastbound & Down is funny as shit, so getting Danny is always cool for me. 





Then Emma Watson came and all hell broke loose.  The pushing and shoving in the fan barricade was out of control.  It was BAD.  I'm talking BAD!  I couldn't even get in to get her.  Luckily my buddy who was in the front row got me one, but I don't think I even got within five feet of her at any point. Madness. 










Madness. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment