Saturday, November 17, 2012

Daniel Craig, Berenice Marlohe, Jared Harris, and Trey Parker

I graphed a small press event last week and I ended up only getting four celebs autographs, but it was a quick night so I was happy with my night. 

The first celeb I got was Jared Harris who is always really really nice.  I had a Lincoln 11x14 poster along so I got him on it. 


Next I got Trey Parker one of the creators of South Park.  Matt Stone was there also but he blew us off as he always does (he's not cool).  Trey is not a great signer but he is at least ok.  I got him on one 11x14. 



 Next was Bond Girl Berenice Marlohe, she's one of the best female signers I have ever seen.  She just laughs it off as dozens of photos are thrown in front of her.  I had four 11x14s along and got them signed easily. 


And lastly Daniel Craig came over and signed.  It was pretty crazy but I was able to get two 11x14s signed by him.  I was not however able to get a photo of him signing, as he was only over for about 45 seconds. 

That's all. 











1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting some of those people. They all look to be pretty nice.

    Ben

    ReplyDelete