Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Words premiere with Bradley Cooper, Zoe Saldana, Jeremy Irons, Dennis Quaid and more

Here's the Official Trailer for The Words if you're interested:







I went to The Words premiere in large part to get Zoe Saldana.  She's nice and is good about signing but the last two times I was at an event for her I did not get her (wrong place at wrong time situations), so needless to say I wanted to walk away with some Zoe autographs tonight.

When the premiere began the first person to arrive and sign was Charlotte Ross.  She can be not so nice sometimes, but today she was in a good mood. 



Next was Debby Ryan and no one knew she was going to be there so I didn't have any photos along for her to sign.  I decided to take video of her for my youtube:

Jeremy Irons was the next celebrity to sign.  He's pretty rare in LA so I was happy he signed.  I got him on a Scar 11x14 image from The Lion King and a 8x10 of him from The Borgias. 







People magazine's 2011 Sexiest Man Alive Bradley Cooper was next.  In addition to being sexy, he's also a really nice guy and good about signing autographs.  I liked the original The Hangover movie, and I've never started a three person cast shot because Zach Galifianakis and Ed Helms are really really bad signers, but I caved in today and decided I wanted to work on some three person shots.  It might take me a few years to complete them but hey why not.  







Ben Barnes is also really ridiculously nice.  I'm talking in the realm of him being probably the nicest celeb I've encountered in 2012.  The guy signed everything, took pictures with everyone, and then came back out during the movie to see if anyone else needed more stuff signed or didn't get a picture with him.  I had one 11x14 and four 8x10s along and got them all done easily, then stood around watching him sign. 






I have some really good luck with Dennis Quaid.  At the Beneath the Darkness premiere he came right to me first and I got a baseball signed in blue ball point pen (it's hard to get celebrities to switch pens, when they get one they run with it).  The exact same thing happened to me tonight.  He came over to the fan section and walked right up to me.  I held out a baseball and blue ball point pen and he took it, signed it on the sweetspot, and handed it back.  I also got a 11x14 signed. 






Kym Johnson showed up and I had two 8x10s along and she signed them both while wearing her rather revealing dress (I'm not complaining). 




Then came the reason I was at the premiere: Zoe Saldana.  Of course she was the last person off the carpet and was late to get into the movie so she was in a hurry.  She rushed over and grabbed a sharpie and moved really quickly down the line signing.  At most she did a ten foot section of the barricade and left, but in that time I was able to get three autographs from her: two 12x18 photos of her Calvin Klein spread, and one 11x14 of her shooting a bazooka in Columbiana.  Success. 





And that's it for this premiere. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment