Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Vampire Diaries: Paul Wesley, Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder, and more

I saw a lot of the Vampire Diaries cast this week and was able to get some autographs from a few of the cast.   I did not manage to get Nina or Ian, in large part because I kept trying for Nina and she just didn't sign (meanwhile Ian was signing as I was trying for Nina).   I did however manage to get Paul Wesley's autograph at multiple occasions.   He was pretty cool and he signed two 11x14s for me. 
I also took video of Paul signing:



While I didn't get an autograph from Nina or Ian, I did manage to take some video of the two of them together. 



 I also saw Jeremy Gilbert aka Steven R. McQueen and he signed my two 8x10s I had. 



 And I also bumped into Zach Roerig and he signed the one 8x10 I had.















No comments:

Post a Comment