Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Homeland stars: Claire Danes and Damian Lewis

The Showtime series Homeland keeps racking up awards.  I'll admit I haven't seen it yet, but I think I'm going to start watching it in the next month when I find the free time.  I did really like Damian Lewis on Band of Brothers and Life, and also Claire Danes in Brokedown Palace and Romeo & Juliet.  So when I had a chance to get their autographs I was all over it.  Both Claire and Damian were really nice and signed a good amount (Damian a bit more than Clare).  

But when Damian signed on the way into the event I got him on three 11x14s, all Band of Brothers images. 



Claire signed and was pretty brief about it, but hey she still did it.  I got her on three 11x14s (two Homeland cast shots and one solo).  I was a little bummed out because her husband Hugh Dancy was with her and he would not come over.  I had my Black Hawk Down cast piece along and my buddy just wanted a picture with him but Hugh kind of ignored us when we called him.  Bummer. 


Damian Lewis signed again later and I added him to three more 11x14s, this time I went with Homeland images. 














No comments:

Post a Comment