Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Newsroom Premiere After Party: Aaron Sorkin, Olivia Munn, and Joel Kinnaman

After the Magic of Belle Isle premiere I headed over to the Newsroom after party.  I could only stay for about an hour, but in that time I managed to get three people.  The first of which was Newsroom and Moneyball writer Aaron Sorkin.  I had him sign a baseball for me. 


Then celebrity couple Joel Kinnaman and Olivia Munn came out at the same time and both signed up a storm.  Since they were both signing at the same time and I had so many photos for each, it was too chaotic to get a proof photo.  A blurry photo-with Olivia was what I had to settle for, along with five Olivia 11x14s and five Joel 8x10s.  Both Olivia and Joel are really nice people and great signers too. 













No comments:

Post a Comment