Sunday, May 20, 2012

Ron Perlman signs some autographs


 I happened across Ron Perlman again last week.  I was at an event waiting for some people from Magic City to show up and as I was standing by the street talking on my phone, a car drove by with the window rolled down and when I looked at the driver it was Ron freaking Perlman and he was headed to a parking garage.  I told the person I was talking to on the phone, "I gotta go Ron Perlman just showed up", hung up the phone,  looked at my buddies who were there and said, "I've got photos in the car,  I can make it". My car was about a quarter mile away and I literally sprinted there and sprinted back.  I made it just in time and got back to the building while Ron was walking up.   My buddies helped me get my 11x14s signed since they didn't have anything (and also partially because I was completely out of breath and could barely speak).  I had grabbed four 11x14s from the car and I got them all done.  

I decided to wait for him on the way out because Sons of Anarchy is one of top 3 favorite shows on TV right now.  Ron came out a few hours later and was super cool again.  I let all my buddies who missed him on the way in get their multiples and I just hung back and took some proofs and got one motorcycle helmet signed when he was done with their photos.  



 Charlie Hunnam where are you? I need you to complete so many combos and cast shots. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment