Thursday, April 5, 2012

Lena Headey (Cersei Lannister) signing autographs

I went into Hollywood to graph Lena Headey on Thursday because I like Game of Thrones and I knew Lena was nice and would most likely sign.  Final Four M.O.P. Anthony Davis was also supposed to be there, so I was also hoping he might sign.  

Lena ended up signing and was really nice.  She basically signed everything we had, took pictures with anyone who asked, and was great about interacting with all the fans.  I had five 11x14s along and she signed four of the five (she didn't sign one because she didn't like the image, her exact words were, "Ew not that one, I look weird").  The funny thing is the image was a Game of Thrones image.   I'm used to female celebrities telling me they don't want to sign a particular image because it's too sexy.   But Lena was really polite about it and I didn't care that she didn't want to sign the photo, I'll just remember to not ask her to sign it next time I see her.  




Here is the photo that Lena did NOT want to sign so if you're a grapher do not print it.  UPDATE: I had a reader point out that this is a photoshopped image of Scarlett Johansson from Other Boleyn Sister that someone put Lena's face on.  Now that I look at it I can see it clear as day.  I'm almost glad she didn't sign it now.  
I also took some video:

Anthony Davis was having NO part of signing.  He ignored us on the way in.  He ignored us on the way out.  You might be the Most Outstanding Player of the Final Four, but you are not the most outstanding signer.  











No comments:

Post a Comment