Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Stop Staring! Style Fashion Week event with India de Beaufort, Jessica Sugar Kiper, Annalynne McCord, Jamie Lynn Sigler and more


The Huger Games was having their premiere on Monday night and I was just not pumped about doing it.  I didn't feel like fighting the thousands of people who would show up for it.  So instead I did a low key Style Fashion Week event for Stop Staring! where designer Alice Estrada was debuting her Autumn/Winter 2012 collection. I had a really good night and got lots of autographs and all the celebrities were really nice.

The first celebrity to arrive was Italia Ricci.  I had one 8x10 along and she signed it and was very polite about it. 

Next was Ashley Argota and I had three 8x10s along for her and she signed them all and when I asked her to sign she was genuinely excited I think you can tell from my picture. 

Next was Loulou von Brochwitz.  She was great about signing and signed everything anyone had along. I brought two 8x10s and got them done easily. 


Next Victoria Pratt showed up and she signed but not a lot.  She kind of acted like she was in a hurry to get into the event (even though she was one of the first to arrive).  I got one 8x10 signed. 

Kristin Bauer showed up next and she is always nice.  She got out of her SUV, saw there were six people there trying to get her autograph, and said, "I can do two each".   True to her word I got two 8x10s signed, both True Blood images because I like the show. 

Stephanie Pratt showed up and acted kind of I'm-in-a-hurry-ish.  I got one 8x10 signed from her. 

Next was Jessica Sugar Kiper.  I go through these phases where I'm really into Survivor and I'll watch every episode, then I'll take three or four seasons off, and go back to being really into the show again.  Well one of the seasons I watched religiously was Gabon and Jessica aka Sugar did really well on the show.  When she showed up she was really nice and signed four 8x10s for me.  She even had her friend take a picture of us getting her autograph and put it on her Twitter.  Funny stuff. 



Next Jamie Lynn Sigler came and I wasn't able to get a photo of her signing because she arrived and signed very quickly, but I did get two 8x10s signed by her which is cool because Sopranos was one of my favorite shows. 
Next Bridget Marquardt came and she was really nice.  She signed everything.  I had two 8x10s along. 

Next was Tinsel Korey and I had one 8x10 along for her and I have a Breaking Dawn cast 11x14 I'm working on, but of course I forgot to bring it.  Tinsel signed my 8x10 and was really nice about it. 
Next was Chelsea Ricketts and she seemed to genuinely like signing and interacting with us.  I had two 8x10s along and she signed them both no problem. 

Next was India de Beaufort and she was in a show Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire which has a good following so I was excited to get her.  When she arrived and I asked her to sign she was really nice and really surprised that we all had photos for her.  She even made a comment along the lines of she's not used to this many people wanting her autograph.  It was funny.  I had two 11x14s along and she signed them both for me. 


And lastly AnnaLynne McCord.   It's funny there seems to be a reverse correlation between your fame level and the amount of time you spend signing autographs.  A young up and comer like Ashley Argoto will spend two to three minutes with you, sign everything, and thank you for coming out.  An established star on a hit show like AnnaLynne McCord will spend thirty seconds signing as quickly as possible and then they're done.  Well I managed to get three 11x14s signed by AnnaLynne in the few seconds she signed, so I can't complain.  
A pretty good night when all was said and done. 























No comments:

Post a Comment