Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Magic City Premiere with Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Olga Kurlenko, Fred Durst, and the cast of Spartacus

I graphed the Magic City premiere on Tuesday night and I did very well at it.  The show is a new Starz original series and from the previews looks like something worth watching.   

The first person to show was Jeffrey Dean Morgan.  It is not possible to be any nicer of a human being than Jeffrey Dean Morgan.  I've seen him three times in the last three months and each time he seems to only get more friendly.   He is hands down the best signer in Hollywood right now.  He signed for everyone, took pictures with anyone who asked, and even kissed one fan on the cheek as you can see from my video. 





Next was Lynn Collins, she was really nice and signed a lot.  I only had two 11x14s along and got them done easily. 


Then came Olga Kurylenko and she must have been in a good mood today because she was signing "Olga K" instead of her usual "OK".  I got two 11x14s signed by her. 

Kelly Lynch signed my one 8x10 I had along. 


Elena Satine signed my one 11x14 I had along. 



Many of the cast of Spartacus showed up, I got Viva Bianca on three individual 11x14s and added her to my new cast 11x14. 




Katrina Law came and she is really cool and sweet and always thanks everyone for watching the show and is just a generally pleasant person.  She signed four 8x10s for me. 


Liam McIntyre showed up and was without his publicist (which is good because his publicist is not nice and tells him not to sign), without his publicist Liam is nice as can be, and he signed an individual 11x14, individual 8x10, and my cast 11x14 for me.  


Peter Mensah also came and signed my cast 11x14. 

Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit showed up and signed a pickguard for me. 

And lastly Cynthia Addai-Robinson signed my cast 11x14.  

Here's my Spartacus cast 11x14.  I also got Ellen Hollman and Steven Dunlevy on it as they both showed up the premiere as well. It has Liam, Peter, Viva, Cynthia, Ellen, and Steve on it. 
A pretty good night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment