Monday, January 16, 2012

CBS Network Party: 2 Broke Girls and NCIS Complete Cast

The CBS party was the next event I graphed and I was pretty excited because there are a lot of good names on CBS.  My goals were to get some of the newer people and maybe get some of the NCIS cast as they are very rare.  

The day couldn't have started out any better when Melissa McCarthy showed up first.  She is extremely friendly and seems to genuinely enjoy the fans. She signed four 8x10s for me. 


Billy Gardell was next and I got him to sign my two 8x10 combo shots of him and Melissa from Mike & Molly.  


Next to come through was Jon Cryer.  I saw him last at his star ceremony were he signed up a storm.  He hasn't changed since and I easily got all three of my 8x10s signed. 


Angus T. Jones came and next and this guy continually shocks me at how mellow and cool he is. He's one of the highest paid kid actors in the business but you wouldn't know it by how he acts.  




On the other end of the nice spectrum is Ashton Kutcher.  He came through next and as always he was a complete A-Hole.  They don't come much ruder than Ashton Kutcher.  He signed a lot at Valentine's Day but that was more a PR move to try to help his image after he was caught cheating on his wife ON THEIR ANNIVERSARY.  I used to like the guy in That 70s Show and Punk'd but after I've met him in person several times I have no interest in watching anything he does.   He arrived and pretty much blew everyone off and was just really rude about it all. 

But then we spotted Francois Arnaud and he made it all better by signing for us and taking pictures with fans.  He signed five 8x10s for me.  



Jason Segel came through next and as usual was a cool guy.  He signed two 8x10s for me and one 11x14. 



Jason's co-star Alyson Hannigan came through next and her publicist was VERY strict "One per guys". She eagle eyed the crowd and made sure everyone only got one. So I got one of the four 8x10s I had brought along done.  

Next to come through were Kat Dennings and Beth Behrs from 2 Broke Girls.  It was kind of crazy when they signed so I was unable to get any signing pictures or video.  I did however get two Kat signatures and one Beth.  



Cheech Marin and Rob Schneider came through next and both signed at the same time. Luckily Cheech came right to me because I needed him on lots of thing.  He signed my two lost 11x14s, my Cars 11x14, and one individual 8x10.  I then repositioned myself and went to get one Rob Schneider 8x10 before he left. 




Next the cast of NCIS started coming through.  They were celebrating their 200th episode so everyone from the cast was supposed to be there.  Which got many collectors excited since you never see them out and about.  Mark Harmon and David McCallum are especially rare.  One collector had been carrying about a cast 11x14 for 2.5 years and still had never gotten Mark Harmon on it.  So we were all elated when Mark Harmon got out of his town car and came over by us to sign.  I got two individual 8x10s and put him on a cast 12x18.


And we were all even more ecstatic when the 2nd rarest cast member got out of the town car next. David McCallum signed and I didn't want to be too ambitious so all I had along was my cast 12x18. He signed it perfectly. 
As I was walking to a different area I saw Sean Murray walking towards me.  I got him to sign my cast 12x18 and was one of two people to get his autograph the whole day.  
Next we saw Cote De Pablo get out of her car and people headed her direction.  But as everyone was going for her I saw Michael Weatherly was getting out of the car behind her so I got him quickly to sign my 12x18.  The guy in really nice and even did a little drawing on himself. 
Immediately after Michael signed I ran over to fight the crowd for Cote and actually got her quite quickly on my cast 12x18
I allowed myself to get a little excited here, I was one Rocky Carroll and one Pauley Perrette away from completing a 7 person NCIS 12x18 in one day. Other collectors have waited years upon years to complete this same shot.   As I was contemplating the potential accomplishment Rocky Carroll got out of his car.  I ran over and BAM he signed my photo.  
I was celebrating already, because I know that Pauley Perrette is the nicest in the cast and she also goes out a lot.  Even if I didn't get her on this day I would see her within the next month.  I've seen her four times the last 3 months and every time she has signed.  So I knew my cast piece was as good as finished.  . . but why not just finish it in one day.  Pauley's town car pulled up and she hoped out and said she was super late but that she would sign a few.  Mine was one of the few.  Boom.  Finished. Donzo. Complete. 
Admire it in all it's spectacularity:


The DID NOT SIGN LIST for the day was just: Ashton Kutcher 












No comments:

Post a Comment